Do not wash your underwear in the washing machine, as the pressure used to wash the garments is very strong and this can damage the very sensitive fabric.
- Hand wash with neutral soap, currently on the market there are specific products for washing underwear.
- Avoid getting your lingerie wet. But if for some reason it is necessary to immerse it, the maximum recommended time is 30 (thirty) minutes.
- Do not dry clean your lingerie.
- Wash your lingerie with cold water. Most fabrics in lingerie have elasticity, hot water damages the elastic fibers and facilitates the formation of fungi in the fabric.
- Avoid washing powder and do not use bleach.
- Do not twist or spin underwear, especially bras, in the machine. This can create wrinkle folds in the bra cup, as well as the risk of tearing the hem.
- Extra care with neon or fluorescent parts. Fabrics in these colors tend to dissolve pigments in water. Therefore, it should not be washed together with other pieces, even if colored. During drying, do not let the water drain to other parts of the piece as it could stain.